Are you up for the challenge?
We invite you to join St. David’s Hospice Care as they climb the three highest peaks in Wales! Setting out early in the morning on Saturday 25th June 2016 to tackle the three Welsh giants: Snowdon, Cadair Idris and Pen-y-Fan. This is a challenge that will test your physical endurance but is extremely rewarding.
- The routes are designed for those with a moderate to good level of fitness
- Teams are made up of 5 people (We are looking for 4 walkers and 1 driver)
- T-Shirt included (based on 4 walkers & 1 driver)
- Registration will take place on the evening of Friday 24th June in Snowdonia with a 4am start on Saturday 25th June 2016
- There is an entry fee of £50.00 (non-refundable) per team and we are asking each team to endeavour to raise a minimum sponsorship of £600.00 to help fund our free hospice services
- Sponsorship forms are available for downloading at the top of this page.
- A BBQ will be provided at the base of Pen-Y-Fan to mark the finish of the event.
- There will be prizes for the fastest 3 teams to complete all 3 mountains. Please note that you are timed on each mountain until LAST member of your team gets back to check in so team spirit is essential!
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
The Fundraising Team on 01633 851051 or Beth here in the office on 01633 746666.